Showing the single result
What is Oxycontin?
Oxycontin is an opioid medication for managing moderate to severe pain relief. It hails from the family of opioid analgesics. The active ingredient is Oxycodone hydrochloride. It is effective in managing pain that requires around-the-clock pain management. It is a potent medication that efficiently provides succor to severe pain. It is an effective and potent medication for pain alleviation in cancer patients as it requires round-the-clock pain management. Buy oxycontin online as it alleviates post-surgery pain.
How to buy oxycontin online?
Oxycontin is available in different strengths and variants. Here we bring you some potent formulations that are available online and that you can buy oxycontin online as per your need and requirements. Variants of Oxycontin available: 5mg, 10 mg, 15mg, 20 mg, 25 mg up to oxycontin 80mg when it comes to extended-release formulation. The tablet comes embedded with “OC” and strength variants embossed on the other side ( 80, 30, 20, 50 on the other side of the tablet depending on the strength). Effective medication for malignant pain patients where other treatment options are inadequate to assist.
How to take Oxycontin?
- The administration of oxycontin is not on PRN/ SOS basis and instead for round-the-clock pain management.
- Consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking Oxycontin about ongoing medication and health concerns and ailments that you may have.
- The dosage of oxycontin depends on the severity of the pain and response to the treatment.
- Read the list of instructions printed on the leaflet of the tablet. Strictly follow the instructions to get the most from it.
- Do not crush, chew, break or dissolve the tablet. Please take it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take it with or without food. In addition, if oxycontin triggers nausea, it is better to take it after a full meal to combat nausea.
Who should not use Oxycontin?
Oxycontin is safe to use, but if you have a specific illness and health condition where taking oxycontin may affect your general health may aggravate your particular health issue. Let us quickly delve into who should not take oxycontin and for whom it is not safe.
- It is not safe for children less than 11 years of age.
- Not recommended for patients with hepatic (liver) and renal impairment( kidney)
- If you are on other opioids as it may induce enhanced CNS depressants that can be life-threatening.
- If you have severe asthma( breathing problem) blockage in the stomach or intestines
- Avoid alcohol if you use oxycontin or drugs of the same clan that induces drowsiness as fatal side effects occur.
- Avoid taking oxycontin in pregnancy as this may lead to dependency in newborns.
- Ask your doctor if you are a breastfeeding mother about whether it is safe to use. If you are ON oxycontin, report to your doctor immediately if you notice slow breathing or severe drowsiness in the baby.
Specific drug interaction may happen when oxycontin and other drugs use concomitantly; therefore, it is essential to be informed. Drug interaction affects the efficacy of the medication, and sometimes it may lead to some severe side effects. It is pertinent to be mindful of the drug that does not go well with Oxycontin.
If you take opioid analgesics and benzodiazepines( tranquilizers, sleeping pills, mood disorder pills), it may cause low blood pressure, extreme tiredness, and coma.
Pain medication that works exactly as Buy oxycontin online and other medicines from the same family. Certain antibiotics( erythromycin) antifungal medication(ketoconazole) heart drugs, certain seizure drugs, and certain HIV drugs. All these drugs may reduce the effectiveness of oxycontin, and at the same time, it increases the threat of adverse side effects. Inform your doctor/pharmacist if you are on any medication, let alone above mentioned drugs.
What is the possible side effect of Oxycontin?
You may observe some mild to moderate side effects of buy Oxycontin online that will subside on their own and do not require medical intervention. Some possible side effects are listed below:
- Lack of Energy
- Stomach pain
If the symptoms persist or worsen, inform your doctor. Please do not stop the medication abruptly as it may lead to withdrawal symptoms. On the other hand, if you see any bizarre changes (passing out, decreased breathing rate, pain in chest and jaw). OR any allergic reactions, including hives swelling on the throat, lips, cheeks, and tongue, trouble in urination, decreased urine output, or any severe side effects, seek immediate medical assistance.
How to store oxycontin?
- Do not prescribe to anyone else as it may harm and cause death. It is not safe for mild and moderate pain. It is not safe for children under 11 years of age, so do not give it to your children( irrespective of the intensity of pain) as it may pose a severe health concern.
- Store it at a room temperature (68℉ TO 77℉ 20℃ to 25℃)
- Store oxycontin in a safe and hard to reach the place. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the tab, and this is why it is essential to know about the remaining pills in the pack.
- Please dispose of the unwanted tablets properly to ensure it is out of reach from children. Check the expiration date before taking medicine.