What is Adderall 12.5mg?
Adderall 12.5mg is an oral therapy for the management of ADHD (attention deficit and Attention hyperactivity disorder) and Narcolepsy. It belongs to the class of medications called stimulants that work in the CNS and alleviate the symptoms of ADHD. It is a combination of two salt- amphetamine and dextroamphetamine that are equal in ratio. Buy Adderall 12.5mg online to reduce the symptoms of hyperactivity and impulsivity.
Adderall is available in the market both in immediate and extended-release formulations. Adderall 12. 5 mg is also used for non-therapeutic use to improve athletic performance, enhance cognition and increase attention span. Often, it is abused for students to pass exams with flying colors. Adderall is the first choice of doctors when it comes to managing ADHD.
How does Adderall work?
Adderall is a stimulant that increases the secretion of natural substances dopamine ( both hormone and neurotransmitter)and norepinephrine, and it plays an active role. Adderall also It is generally well-tolerated, and FDA approves it. Adderal is safe for both adults and children. It works by increasing the activity of the CNS, which can lead to higher energy levels, improved focus, and decreased restlessness and fidgeting.
What are some side effects of Adderall 12.5mg?
Adderall 12. 5mg may have some side effects;
Low sex drive
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- lack of appetite
In case any of the above mention side effects worsen or persist, seek immediate medical attention
- Severe side effects of Adderall
- Severe nausea
- Weight loss
- low blood pressure
- anxiety and panic attack
- Allergic reaction( hives, swelling on skin throat, and lips)
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have any symptoms and seek immediate medical attention for proper medical intervention.
What are some drug interactions of Adderall 12.5 mg?
Unlike other drugs, Adderall 12. 5mg may also interact with some medications when taken concomitantly. Ingestion of two contradictory drugs may increase the risk of severe side effects, and at the same time, some drugs will accelerate absorption. Certain drugs reduce their absorption of Adderall and which will ease the symptoms quickly. Here are common drug interactions that may occur.
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors taken along with Adderall may increase the risk of side effects of the drug
- PPI( modify the absorption of the drug and reduces the efficacy of drug, and it is effective
- If you see any serotonin syndrome symptoms, stop taking Adderall.
- Zinc supplementation may reduce the effect of the drug.
In addition, if you are on certain medications, you must inform your healthcare team as they will certainly manage the condition best.
Who should not take Adderall?
- If you have a family history of mania, depression, OR drug abuse,
- a cardiac issue,
- If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother
- if you have Renal OR liver insufficiency or you are dealing with any
If you have any health issues or are currently seeking treatment, it is essential to inform your healthcare provider about it.
How to take Adderall 12.5 mg?
The drug dose will vary from individual to individual buy Adderall 12.5mg online. So it is advisable to ask your doctor about the dose and how often you should take it.
The medicine may be taken with or without food.
Please do not take the last dose late in the day, as it may disrupt the sleep cycle and may result in insomnia due to the activity of the drug.
Adderall is also safe for children, but never give meds to your kid without concerning your doctor as it may harm the baby.
There are no reviews yet.